Gallipoli-2015® is a subsidiary of Orfimar P.L. ©2012, All Rights Reserved.
Booking Conditions and Other Important Information
Prices: are based on costs, charges, tariffs, rates, prices, taxes, levies, and exchange rates as at 01 January 2012. Should the total price increase by more than 10%, passengers will have the right to cancel their tour within 7 days of notification of the surcharge without penalty.
Single Cabin Policy (cruise only): We will accept single cabin bookings, pricing will not be discounted from dual occupancy. Should clients wish to share with another person, we will accept their request and seek for another single person to share a cabin. We can not guarantee a sharing or matching another person. Should the sharing eventuate, we will discount the cabin price by half and reissue a new booking advice. Should a match be unsuccessful, clients’ cancellation will be treated as per the cancellation policy below.
Children Policy: Children 4-12 years of age (at start of tour) must share a room with an adult. Please see itinerary of your choice for applicable discounts (if applicable). Children under the age of 4 are not accepted.
Tour Participation: Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Passengers with disabilities are welcome on Gallipoli-2015’s tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from Gallipoli-2015 personnel. Gallipoli-2015 reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of coach or cruise travel and who may require services and facilities that Gallipoli-2015 cannot guarantee will be available. You agree to not hold Gallipoli-2015 responsible for any decision made by them or any other provider to refuse to carry you, provide facilities or accommodation to you or to provide any service to you.
Itinerary Variations: Gallipoli-2015 constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary – we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels.
Tour Cancellation: Gallipoli-2015 reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
Gallipoli-2015 is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE
Airfares to and from Australia, except where specified, airport taxes, passport and visa fees, insurance of all kinds, laundry, phone calls, beverages, meals not detailed in the itinerary, tips to Tour Directors, motor-coach drivers, items of personal nature, excess baggage, optional excursions etc. The tour price also does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home, if you leave the tour at your own volition, or due to illness, or as a consequence of official action by the government of any country visited.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
- A deposit of 50% per person, per tour is required within 7 days of booking date. Then full payment is required on 1st September 2014.
- Your reservation will be confirmed on receipt of deposit which must be within 7 DAYS of booking or the reservation will automatically be cancelled.
- Payment in full is required at time of booking for reservations made on 1st September 2014 or after.
- Gallipoli-2015 reserves the right to cancel the reservation and impose cancellation charges should payments not be received within the above specified periods.
- Tours with any air flights included in the price must be paid in full on 01/09/14 or before.
- Your agents will, on the receipt of any monies, hold such monies for each and every person named in the booking until the booking is confirmed at which times those monies will be remitted promptly by your agent to Gallipoli-2015. All such monies received by Gallipoli-2015 will be deposited as required by law. We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies. It is a condition of our confirmation of your booking and acceptance of your deposit in respect of your tour, that all monies paid by you to us through your agent, whether by way of deposit or otherwise in respect of your tour, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit or in respect of the services to be provided or fees payable under the tour programme, and the payment of a deposit or otherwise for your tour, will be deemed to be a discretion to disburse such monies as aforesaid.
- Travel documents and instructions for joining your tour, will be sent or delivered to you depending on your location, approximately 30 days prior to tour departure (providing full payment has been received). If you are leaving home earlier, please ask your Travel Agent to request your tour documents in good time.
BOOKING CHANGES, CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
A fee of $200 per person will be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed unless the change is to a more expensive tour.
Cancellation and Cancellation Fees:
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing either directly to Gallipoli-2015 or through your Travel Agent.
- The following charges will apply when notice of cancellation is given within 45 days of tour commencement date:
- Now to 31/08/2014 – Deposit Amount
- After 1st September 2014 – 100%
- These cancellation fees are in addition to any cancellation fees that may be levied by your Travel Agent.
- Illness or Absenteeism: In the event of your withdrawal from a tour after commencement for reasons of illness, you must obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. We regret that no refunds can be made for absences from a tour, including but not limited to missed meals or sightseeing. Gallipoli-2015 makes no representation or guarantees concerning reimbursements of funds paid by you under any insurance claim.
- Airlines & Airfares: Airfares are subject to change at any time. Changes to flight itineraries and name changes may result in penalties charged by the Airline concerned and passed on to the passenger.
SECURITY CAPABILITIES FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
When you purchase products via our website, a secure server is used. We use industry standard data encryption for transmission of any personal information including credit card details you provide online. Known as SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, you can check this is active by looking for the padlock symbol on many browsers. SSL allows a secure connection between your web browser and our web server, using a private (or secret) key to encrypt the information. This encryption provides greater consumer protection than many forms of offline credit card payments.
You can check the validity of our SSL here http://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=https://www.gallipoli-2015.com.au/
POLICY FOR TRANSMISSION OF PAYMENT CARD DETAILS
We use a PCI Compliant third party payment gateway eWay to process credit cards online. We do not store your credit card details online. All credit card transactions are processed online in real time and protected by industry standard security standards.
Orfimar Pty Ltd (ACN 098 803 742 License No: 32462) trading as Gallipoli-2015, referred to as the Operators, are the agents for other international providers, who have empowered the Operators on its behalf to undertake the following duties:
- The Operators shall be responsible to the passengers for supplying the services and accommodations described, except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary used is changed due to delays or other causes of whatever kind or nature beyond the control of the Operators. In such circumstances, the Operators will do their best to supply comparable services, accommodations and itineraries and there shall be no refund in this connection.
- This web page represents the entire agreement between the passenger and the abovementioned Operators.
- In the absence of their own negligence, neither the Operators nor their agents or co-operating organizations shall be responsible for any cancellations or for acts of any other service providers concerned, diversions or substitution of equipment of any act, variations, postponements, omission or default whatsoever by air carriers, land carriers, hoteliers or hotels, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any of the services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof, such as changes in services, accommodations or facilities necessitated by same. Nor shall they be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or property, or for injury, illness of death, or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from loss, negligence or delay from the act, error, omission default or negligence of any person not their direct employee or under their exclusive control, including any act, error, omission, default, or negligence of any country, government or governmental authority, officer or employee. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances at the risk of the tour participant. Travel Insurance is mandatory for all international travel. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers who provide services on tour are independent contractors; they are not agents, employees or servants of the Operators or their associated companies. The Operators are not responsible for any criminal conduct by third parties.
- Where the passengers occupies a motor-coach seat fitted with a safety belt, neither the Operators nor their agents or co-operating organizations or service providers concerned will be liable for any injury, illness or death or for any loss or damages or claims whatsoever arising from any accident or incident, if the safety belt is not being worn at the time of such accident or incident.
- Transportation companies, airlines etc. are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board planes, transportation or conveyances. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or transportation companies when used shall constitute the sole contract between the airline, transportation company and passenger or purchaser of this tour and the Operators assume no responsibility in this connection. Enrolment in and payment for a tour shall constitute agreement and acceptance by the passenger of the terms and conditions set forth in this web page which cannot be varied except in writing by an officer of the Company.
- Orfimar Pty Ltd trading as Gallipoli-2015 is only responsible for the services it provides. It does not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the acts, omissions or defaults, whether negligent or otherwise, of its principal companies, or any of the companies of the Orfimar Pty Ltd group of companies.
All matters arising in relation to the services provided by Orfimar Pty Ltd trading as Gallipoli-2015, but not in respect of other things, are subject to the law of the state of Victoria, in Australia.
- Every effort is made to ensure web site accuracy at the time of going to the world wide web; however Gallipoli-2015 cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, or any errors in its text, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
- The nominated and featured airline(s) or any other sponsor or partner does not by virtue of its endorsement of this web site represent itself either as contracting with any purchaser of a holiday from Gallipoli-2015 or as having any other legal relationship with any such purchaser.
All bookings made with any provider of any transport, facilities, meals, other goods of any service are subject to terms and conditions imposed by them in relation to matters not covered particularly and expressly by our agreement with any of the abovementioned two Operators in the Orfimar Pty Ltd group of companies.
If you decide that you do not want to visit a country or part of a country you intended to visit because of any law, condition or requirement of any government or governmental authority, official, servant or agent, you are responsible for any costs, expenses, charges, fees, losses or damage incurred as a consequence and any cancellation or amendment fees.
None of the companies in the Orfimar Pty Ltd group of companies, or any of their servants or agents, accept any responsibility or liability for your acts, omissions, defaults, conduct, state of health, condition or circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to comply with the terms, conditions, the contract or requirements of any service provider, or any country or governmental authorities, including a valid passport or to bear any costs or losses incurred as a consequence of you not complying with them.
- It is your responsibility to obtain adequate travel insurance or to bear any costs or losses incurred as a consequence of you not having the insurance.
Your booking arrangements are to be made by your Travel Agent and the person affecting the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions.
Terms and conditions should be read and understood in conjunction with “The Contract”. The contract outlines the legal obligations of “The Passenger” and the “Organiser”. It is agreed and accepted that, “The Contract” and the ‘Terms and Conditions’ become active and affective when “The Passenger” makes a payment towards deposit or full payment of the booked product or products